The use of the electrical file will help the nail technicians to alleviate excess tension in the muscles preventing RSI symptoms. Proper use of the machine is taught in the Magnetic Nail Academy classes. You can only have complete control when you have been properly trained.
Practical tips when working with the electrical file
- Hold the hand piece loosely in your hand, do not hold it overly tense as this can lead to RSI.
- Because the electric file creates very fine dust particles you have to protect yourself with a dust mask and safety glasses.
- Do not wear loose clothing and put your hair in a pony tail, this will help to prevent the file from getting stuck in your hair or clothing.
- When using the electric file we strongly recommend good dust ventilation built into your table.
- Properly support the hand that holds the file during work.
Magnetic offers three different machines and a vast array of different bits, giving a suitable solution to every wish.